- This event has passed.
Live Training on Freelancing
January 9 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0
LEXICON in collaboration with FTAC is pleased to organize an online training session on Freelancing for Accounting & Finance Professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN.
• Ice breaker
• What is freelancing?
• Why is it needed in today’s world?
• Major freelancing platforms.
• What will we be discussing in today’s session?
• What is an annual report and what is its purpose? Interactive session.
• How to assess the financial statements?
• Cross links between the 5 statements?
• Overview on how to assess the company’s financial performance.
• How to write a basic financial report?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Accounting & Finance Professionals
• CA, ACCA & CMA students
• Bachelors and master’s from business, accounting & finance
WHEN & WHERE
• Saturday, 9th January 2021
• From 5:30pm to 8:30pm (Pakistan Time)
• ZOOM online
• Recording of the session
Trainer: Maryam Zafar
She is CEO of FTAC a leading training and consulting firm, academically she is member of ACCA, Chartered Accountant finalist from ICAEW, BSc (Hons) in applied accounting, MNP women in finance society of ACCA, MBA & M Com. She is active trainer, entrepreneur and influencer with practical freelancing experience.
Fee: PKR 2500