Live Training: Internal Audit & Fraud Investigation
January 30 @ 3:00 pm - March 2 @ 6:00 pm UTC+02500PKR
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN.
– Introduction about Internal Audit
– Objectives of the profession
– Overview of IA Framework and standards
– Code of Ethics
– Risk Assessment and Management
– Control Frameworks – COSO and COBIT
– Fraud Investigations
– Discussion of a Sample Internal Audit report
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Internal Auditors
• Accounting & Finance Professionals
• Bankers & Financial Institution Professionals
• Management Personnel
• Any one willing join Internal Audit Function
WHEN & WHERE
• Saturday, January 30, 2021, From 3:00pm to 6:00pm (Pakistan Time) @ ZOOM online
• Recording of the session
Rizwan Shahid, ACCA, CIA
He is a member of ACCA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) from IIA-USA and having Certificate in Fraud Investigations from West Virginia University (USA).
A well-groomed Audit and Teaching Professional with experience from diversified sectors in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia including but not limited to KPMG, METRO & PEPSI. He is engaged in teaching of Internal Audit within Pakistan and to International students from UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman and India. Currently associated with a leading College as visiting CIA Faculty member and professionally with Beaconhouse Group as Manager Systems & Audit.
Investment: PKR 2500