- This event has passed.
Advanced Analytics & Visualization in Power BI
October 8, 2021 @ 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
The core focus of this training is to understand Data Analytics and work with Microsoft Power BI for converting data into insights and insights into smart business decisions.
Microsoft Power BI enables analysts and business decision makers to connect directly with many data sources, extract, transform and model data and create highly interactive smart dashboards enriched with AI capabilities.
The fundamental objective of this workshop is to enable the participants to devise a comprehensive analytical approach and convert data into informed reporting & dashboards. The participants will learn to leverage Microsoft Power BI to solve core business problems and improve financial & business operations’ efficiency. The participants will take an in-depth dive into the wonders of Microsoft Power BI, igniting their interest for continuing skills development in this vital area. The workshop is designed to add immensely to the participant’s ability to develop intelligent dashboards from published reports, discover better insight from the data & create practical recipes on the various tasks that one can perform with Microsoft Power BI.
|COURSE BENEFITS||WHO SHOULD ATTEND|
|Participants are going to get following learning benefits by attending this training course.|
• Develop detailed understanding of Data Analytics and BI.
• Turning data to insights
• Transforming & shaping data from different sources using Power Query.
• Creating & managing data models
• Solving business problems using DAX
• Self-service Business Intelligence with Power BI.
• Readily available information across multiple devices
• Process automation and reduction in manual work.
• Creation of highly professional dashboards
• Publishing & sharing dashboards on Power BI service.
• Stand out from the crowd and advance in your career
|Accounting & Finance Professionals|
• Head of FP & A Departments
• Business Planning & Development
• Business & Data Analysts
• MIS Reporting Executives
• Finance Professionals & Auditors.
• Human Resource Professionals
• Supply Chain Professionals
• Sales & Marketing Professionals.
• Public or Private Organization
• Investment & Commercial Banking
• Asset and Portfolio Management
• Private Equity & Equity Research
What you will learn
Data Analytics and Visualization
• What is Business Intelligence & Why to learn?
• Connecting & Transforming Data with “Power Query”
• Creating and managing Data Model
• Solving Data Analysis Problems with DAX
• Creating Smart Dashboards in Power BI Desktop
• Power BI, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Visuals & features
• Artificial Intelligence Visuals of POWER BI
• Power BI service on the web
👉 Advanced Sales Analysis Dashboard
👉Production and Inventory analysis
👉Procurement and Aging analysis
👉Comprehensive Financial Performance Analysis
👉 HR Analytics Dashboard
👉 WHAT IF ANALYSIS of business performance
|Fee & Schedule||Deliverables|
|• FEE: PKR 20000 | 10% for members of professional bodies & group of 3 participants|
• Starting from Oct 08, 2021
• Days: Friday & Saturday
• Timing: 9:00pm to 11:00pm (Pakistan Time, GMT+5)
• Duration: 2 weeks
|• Live interactive Training on ZOOM|
• Comprehensive practice material
• In case you missed any session we will be providing recording
• 16 CPD Hours