Certified Financial Modeler – CFM
Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) -UK
Financial Modeling & Analysis are among the most highly-respected skills in the business world and the job marketplace. From Banks, Accounting, Investment, Insurance, and Business Decision-Making rely on complex analytical decisions every day.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Identification and application of advanced excel functions essential for Financial Modeler.
- Apply best practices for financial modeling for the preparation of the model.
- Model structure designing based on pre-determined outputs & requirements.
- Apply best practices in capital structure modeling and financial appraisal methods.
- Build and incorporate Operating & Financial Schedules.
- Perform sensitivity and scenario analysis in financial modeling.
- Auditing Techniques in Excel to check integrity and errors.
Who is the course for?
Our financial modeling course/training is most suited to people work in, or aspire to work in, the finance sector and seek to improve their skills and knowledge in this area. Candidates cut across major industries and professions including Accounting, Actuarial, Asset Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Credit, Equities Research, Finance & Treasury, Insurance, Investment Banking, Operations, Risk Management, Venture Capital & Private Equity and students of:
- B Com, M Com, BBA, M Com, ADP
- Students and members of ICAP, ICMAP, PIPFA, ACCA, IFA, IPA and other professional accounting and finance bodies
- Professionals from Banks, Insurance Companies & Brokerage Houses
- Business Professionals and others aspiring to learn financial modeling using advanced excel
After successfully completed this course, the candidate will be awarded Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) certification from Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK, a UK awarding body and a full member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
Features of Certified Financial Modeler
Financial Modeling & Analysis are among the most highly-respected skills in the business world and job marketplace from Banks, Accounting, Investment, Insurance, and Business Decision Making rely on complex analytical decisions every day. We are pleased to share the features of Certified Financial Modeler (CFM)-UK this is a professional qualification endorsed and awarded by the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK. The qualification gives candidates a scope to develop or progress in Accounting Finance and Financial Analysis Career.
These are the key features of CFM
- Global Designatory Words– Add UK designatory words with your name i.e CFM-UK
- Competitive advantage– using designatory letters will provide an “edge” in a competitive employment market.
- Increased recognition: Awarded by IFA UK having 36000 students and members in more than 80 countries.
- Career Growth: Obtain a skillset that is globally relevant and respected across multiple lines of business.
- Personal Development: Invest in yourself by earning certifications that are challenging and are most sought up by the industry.
- Hand on Practice, More than 95% hands-on practice.
- Affordable, as compared to other professional qualifications.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes