Certified Financial Leader (CFL)-UK
The objective of this course is to offer candidates a set of techniques that address all the below-mentioned needs so that each participant becomes a more valued asset to the businesses and has a seat in the strategic decision-making table.
This strategic program aims to help participants fulfill their role as coaches and strategic financial leaders by addressing these key areas:
- Analytical – to accurately diagnose the organization’s strategic position and to recommend appropriate responses using business strategy analysis, value chain analysis, and big data analysis, artificial intelligence, and design thinking skills.
- Financial skills – the ability to understand strategic corporate finance, strategy analysis, strategic costing, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Strategy – To inculcate what strategy, strategic planning, and how to make strategic decisions.
- Leadership Skills – the ability to achieve leadership excellence, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Complete a strategic-level qualification alongside your current role
- Build your professional networks with fellow finance professionals and senior executives
- Gain exposure to the top ranks of business and financial practice
- Boost your confidence and credibility at a senior level
- Stand out from the crowd with a competitive advantage
Who should Attend
The course is primarily – but not exclusively – aimed for senior accounting and finance professionals working in management in industry, business, and financial services like CFO, COO, CEO, Finance Directors, Directors, Country Managers, Finance Managers and other senior professionals.
Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK, a full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and an awarding body by Ofqual.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
STRATEGIC FINANCE & DECISION MAKING
Value of enterprise and its importance in corporate finance • Business restructuring and Financial restructuring • Analysis of financial information and financial planning • Budgeting & phasing of budgets • Capital expenditure • Financial & Corporate Reporting • Cost cutting strategies, cost control and controlling working capital • Business risk, financial risk and the cost of capital • Financial Planning and Forecasting • Financial Decision Making • Practical issues in becoming strategic CFO
Organizational goals and strategies • Industry analysis and how to achieve competitive advantage • Strategic benchmarking – measuring the performance of other companies • Strategy and change • Strategy Analysis as a tool to solve problems/make better decisions • The impact of business strategy on shareholder value added • Global strategy • Key performance indicators (KPIs) and the Balanced Scorecard • Design effective partner strategy balancing sales imperatives with financial constraints • Industry Analysis
PERSONAL & LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Strategic Communication and Presentations • Problem Solving & Decision Making • Personal Action Plan • Negotiation Skills • Alignment of Organizational, Functional, Departmental & Individual Goals • Achieving Leadership Excellence - Situational Leadership • Business Processes & Change Management • How to become finance business partner: working with non-finance functions for overall business growth. • Personal branding and networking • Work Life Balance