Associate Certified Islamic Banker (ACIB)
Introduction and Aims:
Islamic Banking and Finance is growing rapidly around the globe, Associate Certified Islamic
Banker(ACIB) is designed especially for the candidates who are willing to get comprehensive
knowledge of Islamic Banking and Finance. This course is innovatively designed for the new
aspirants who can’t leave their homes of offices.
The Objective of ACIB is to provide students with:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Islamic Banking and Finance basics.
- Skills and understanding that will enable them to follow a career in areas of Islamic
Banking and Finance.
- Competencies and practical skills in Banking and Finance Finance.
- Flexibility in learning keeping in view latest changes and developments in the allied
- Introduction to Islamic Banking & Finance
- Islamic Contracts
- Islamic Modes of Finance-Partnership Based
- Islamic Modes of Finance-Trade Based
- Ijarah-Islamic Lease
- Takaful -Islamic Insurance
Everyone having an interest in Islamic banking or want to start his career in Islamic banking can
start this qualification.
Up to 4 months or earlier.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Unit1: Introduction to Islamic Banking & Finance
Unit2: Islamic Contracts
Unit3: Islamic Modes of Finance-Partnership Based
Unit4: Islamic Modes of Finance-Trade Based
Unit5: Ijarah-Islamic Lease
Unit6: Takaful -Islamic Insurance