Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Introduction and Aims
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ADAF), endorsed and accredited by the Institute of Financial Accountant (IFA) UK, is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Finance to the students who are from the relevant field. The aim of this diploma is to provide students with a world of possibilities who want to pursue higher studies and/or professional qualifications in the Accounting and Finance disciplines. This will also help those who want to excel for a successful career in one of the wide range of industries.
The Objective of Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance is to provide students with:
- The knowledge that will lead them to achieve higher education academically and professionally.
- Skills and understanding that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and Finance.
- Competencies and practical skills in accounting and Finance.
- Practical understanding of analysis and how to interpret the financial data and information.
- Flexibility in learning to keep in view the latest changes and developments in the allied fields.
- Internationally Endorsed Professional Qualification which will open door for many opportunities.
- Affordable, as compared to other professional qualifications.
- Achievable, with good pass rate.
- Flexible, available in online and distance learning Knowledge Pillars
- Direct membership of Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK
- Direct membership of Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) Australia
Candidates having following prerequisites qualifications are eligible to apply for this diploma:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree program.
- Associate Degree Program in Accounting and Finance
- HND in Accounting
- PIPFA Graduates/Finalist
- CA Intermediate or Partial qualified
- ICMA Intermediate or Partial Qualified
Up to 12 months depending upon the course load however it can be completed earlier.
Credit of prior learning is available subject to 70% syllabus matching.
- Founded in 1916
- The Institute trains students from more than 80 countries around the world.
- IFA has international status and wide recognition.
- The programs comply with the standards of Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation, )
- IFA is full member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- IFA is part of the IPA Group (the world’s largest organization of professional accountants working in the small and medium business segment)
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
AD 1: Business Management for Accountants
AD-2: Business & Corporate Law
AD-3: Introduction to Management Accounting
AD- 4: Financial Accounting & Internal Controls
AD-5: Introduction to Taxation
AD-6: Credit Management and Control
AD-7: Cost and Management Accounting
AD-8: Advanced Financial Reporting
AD-9: Financial Management
AD-10: Advanced Taxation
AD-11: Ethics, Audit and Assurance