The objective of this course is to offer candidates a set of techniques that address all the below-mentioned needs so that each participant becomes a more valued asset to the businesses and has a seat in the strategic decision-making table.
This strategic program aims to help participants fulfill their role as coaches and strategic financial leaders by addressing these key areas:
- Analytical – to accurately diagnose the organization’s strategic position and to recommend appropriate responses using business strategy analysis, value chain analysis, and big data analysis, artificial intelligence, and design thinking skills.
- Financial skills – the ability to understand strategic corporate finance, strategy analysis, strategic costing, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Strategy – To inculcate what strategy, strategic planning, and how to make strategic decisions.
- Leadership Skills – the ability to achieve leadership excellence, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Complete a strategic-level qualification alongside your current role
- Build your professional networks with fellow finance professionals and senior executives
- Gain exposure to the top ranks of business and financial practice
- Boost your confidence and credibility at a senior level
- Stand out from the crowd with a competitive advantage
The course is primarily – but not exclusively – aimed for senior accounting and finance professionals working in management in industry, business, and financial services like CFO, COO, CEO, Finance Directors, Directors, Country Managers, Finance Managers, and other senior professionals.
Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK, a full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and an awarding body by Ofqual.
Contact us to discuss Price