Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance (ADAF)-UK
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ADAF) is designed to provide in depth knowledge of Accounting and Finance to the students who are from the relevant field. The aims of this diploma is to provide students with world of possibilities who want to pursue higher studies and/or professional qualifications in the Accounting and Finance disciplines. This will also help those who want to excel for a successful career in one of the wide range of industries.
The Objective of ADAF is to provide students with:
- Knowledge that will lead them to achieve higher education academically and professionally
- Skills and understanding that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and Finance
- Competencies and practical skills in accounting and Finance.
- Practical understanding of analysis and how to interpret the financial data and information.
- Flexibility in learning keeping in view latest changes and developments in the allied fields.
Progression after ADAF
- Membership of Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA)-UK
- Membership of Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) Australia
- Top up Masters in Finance from Malaysian University
Candidates having following prerequisites qualifications are eligible to apply for this diploma:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Associate Degree Program in Accounting and Finance
- PIPFA Graduates/Finalists
- CA Intermediate or Partial qualified
- ICMA Intermediate or Partial
- HND (UK Level 5) in Accounting or Business
Credit or Prior Learning
Credit of prior learning is available subject to 70% syllabus matching.
Can be completing in 1 year or earlier depending upon course load
- Business Management for Accountant
- Business & Corporate Law
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting & Internal Controls
- Introduction to Taxation
- Credit Management and Control
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Ethics, Audit and Assurance