Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ADAF), endorsed and accredited by the Institute of Financial Accountant (IFA) UK, is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Finance to the students who are from the relevant field. The aim of this diploma is to provide students with a world of possibilities who want to pursue higher studies and/or professional qualifications in the Accounting and Finance disciplines. This will also help those who want to excel for a successful career in one of the wide range of industries
The Objective of Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance is to provide students with:
- The knowledge that will lead them to achieve higher education academically and professionally.
- Skills and understanding that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of accounting and Finance.
- Competencies and practical skills in accounting and Finance.
- Practical understanding of analysis and how to interpret the financial data and information.
- Flexibility in learning to keep in view the latest changes and developments in the allied fields.
AD 1: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FOR ACCOUNTANTS
AD-2: BUSINESS & CORPORATE LAW
AD-3: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
AD- 4: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & INTERNAL CONTROLS
AD-5: INTRODUCTION TO TAXATION
AD-6: CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
AD-7: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
AD-8: ADVANCED FINANCIAL REPORTING
AD-9: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
AD-10: ADVANCED TAXATION
AD-11: ETHICS, AUDIT AND ASSURANG
Contact Us to discuss pricing