Associate Certified Islamic Banker (ACIB)-UK
Introduction and Aims
Islamic Banking and Finance is growing rapidly around the globe, Associate Certified Islamic Banker(ACIB) is designed especially for the candidates who are willing to get comprehensive knowledge of Islamic Banking and Finance. This course is innovatively designed for the new aspirants who can’t leave their homes of offices.
The Objective of ACIB is to provide students with:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Islamic Banking and Finance basics.
- Skills and understanding that will enable them to follow a career in areas of Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Competencies and practical skills in Banking and Finance Finance.
- Flexibility in learning keeping in view latest changes and developments in the allied fields.
- Internationally Endorsed Professional Qualification which will open door for many opportunities.
- Affordable, as compared to other professional qualifications.
- Achievable, with good pass rate
- Flexible, available in online and distance learning
- Exemptions/Credits of prior learning available
Progression after ACIB-UK
- Top up Masters in Finance from a Malaysian University
Candidates having following prerequisites qualifications are eligible to apply for this diploma:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Associate Degree Program in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Bankers, or
- Anyone who want to pursue career in banking
Credit or Prior Learning
Credit of prior learning is available subject to 70% syllabus matching.
Can be completed in 6 months or earlier depending upon course load
This course consists of following seven units.
- Introduction to Islamic Banking & Finance
- Islamic Contracts
- Islamic Modes of Finance-Partnership Based
- Islamic Modes of Finance-Trade Based
- Ijarah-Islamic Lease
- Takaful -Islamic Insurance
- Risk Management in Islamic Banking